Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wedding #1 of 2011

This weekend we went to our first wedding of the season: Kari Ann & Jason Partovi.  It was at the Historic YWCA in Downtown Fort Worth.  It was beautiful.  The venue was amazing.  The bride was stunning.  Great food (hors d'oeuvres & a Chinese buffet), great friends (as you can see below) & a great time (obviously).  A few pics to share:
Chicago trip girls with the Bride herself


My Handsome Man 

Bridesmaid Haylee & Jackie

My sweet little May, who was my Youth Group Little Sister
Great pic minus Haylee's closed eyes.  If only I could photoshop her smiling, open eyed face from the next picture into this one...

No one told Jackie, Ashley or myself to focus on this camera...

my sweet date again





Brenna & I - Wish we still had painted parking spots next to each other - like in senior year :)



Unfortunately, I did not get one of the Bride AND Groom - but did manage to get one of the Bride AND Daniel.  And Haylee, creeping in the background, along with D'mitri doing the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment