I am LOVING that tomorrow is Friday & we are going to a dinner party and I am meeting some of Brett's friends from college. We are bring a dessert - chocolate peanut butter pie. So delish - courtesy of The Pioneer Woman. If you have never experienced her amazing recipes - I suggest you do so. Very tasty & relatively easy recipes to prepare (if you are looking for healthy, then this site is not for you).
I am LOVING this verse from the daily Join the Journey website: "But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8. As I am embarking on a journey towards a goal of mine, I want to stay focused on trusting God - even though it may be tough & stressful. I need to trust that God will use me for His glory - and not my own.
I am LOVING the J. Crew outlet in Allen. I bought 2 pairs of shorts (a good pair is hard to find!) for $25 a piece - at the regular store they were $42!
I am LOVING that last weeks episode of Friday Night Lights featured the campus of Texas State University (right outside the Student Center & Library). How cool! A lot of the scenes from the series have been filmed in that area and even our stadium was in the show. Eat 'em up Cats!
I am LOVING this quote: Sincere forgiveness isn't colored with expectations that the other person apologize or change. Don't worry whether or not they finally understand you. Love them and release them. Life feeds back truth to people in its own way and time.
No comments:
Post a Comment