Monday, April 4, 2011

First Post

After debating on whether or not I should start a blog...I have finally decided to officially become a blogger.  I've seen some friends, people from college & people from church who have started their own - and it looks like a lot of fun.  It seems like a good way to keep friends & family updated on what's going on in my life - so I figured I would give it a shot too.  I'm still trying to figure out how to work this site (it seems like everyone has cool layouts with lots of fun gadgets...where do I get these?)  It is way past my bedtime, but once I got started working on this I couldn't stop.  It all started with me uploading some pictures to my computer.



date night at Maggiano's 


Holly lovin' life



Dinner with Britain, Dallas & Brett


Haylee's 24th Birthday Celebration


These past few weeks have been great, but busy - and it's about to get even busier with wedding season coming up.  Four in the next three months - minus one I won't be able to go to because my bridesmaid's duties for a wedding shower fall on the same day.  absolutely love weddings & can't wait to see friends get married.


On a side note, just heard on the news about these Southwest planes having cracks in the planes forcing them to emergency land...that can't be good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment