During our first year of marriage, I am excited to document all of our "firsts" together. I love having a reason to celebrate an occasion (especially if it involves a fancy dessert of some sort!) - so I want to be sure to document our first year together and have these memories to cherish and share with the next generation.
First Month
Our first month flew by. I believe I blogged about it earlier - honeymoon, Abby's wedding, post wedding shower in Baytown and then it was our one month anniversary! We stayed in and grilled out - glad to relax after a busy month!
First Easter
For Easter weekend, we went to Abilene to see Dallas & Britain and their new house! We spent Friday evening eating dinner & playing games with Brock, Sarah & Brooks. Saturday, the boys played golf in the morning and the girls went shopping in the afternoon. We celebrated Easter at church on Sunday morning with D & B.
First Camera
We decided to use some wedding money to put towards our first digital SLR Camera! We have taken a few pictures on the auto setting, but have yet to venture into the manual setting and the world of photography. We bought a "how-to" book on photography tips - and will hopefully be using the camera more soon. Pictures soon!
Best Blog Ever!
ReplyDelete