This past November, I was blessed beyond what I could imagine when I was given a shower by my bridesmaids: Danielle & Brenna ; My cousins: Penny & Peggy ; My Aunt: Shawn; and My Mom's Best friend: Peggy. I have been meaning to post pictures a lot sooner but have not made the time until now. My day was absolutely perfect - starting off with family coming over to set up followed by 30+ women who have influenced my life coming over and showering me with their love and kindness. Absolutely Amazing!
Just cheesin!
My future Mother in Law - myself - and my mom!
My sweet cousin Katie.
Mom & I before the shower
My sweet cousins - Peggy & Penny (Penny is who I lived with while student teaching)
Best surprise/game ever - My hostesses decided to surprise me and go and ask Brett questions about our relationship (unknown to me!!) and I had to answer them in front of everyone one and see how many we got right! There were only a few embarrassing questions - but a lot of sweet ones too!
Beautiful Afghan blanket that Aunt Floris made for us. I am so excited to have our first very own family heirloom.
I loved reading (and re-reading) all of the sweet messages from the ladies.
My college roommate, Abby, who drove up from Houston for my special day.
My Bridesmaids (Minus Kim!) Danielle, Brenna, Rachel, Haylee, Abby
Thankful to have this friend, Leigh in my life.
All of the women who I am related to who were at my shower - ranging from aunts to 2nd cousins on both sides of the family :)
My awesome friends who helped me celebrate - wow I am lucky!!
One of my oldest friends (since Kindergarten!!) and her Mom.
Brett & I are so grateful for the family & friends we have. I cannot wait to use all of the goodies after we get married. My shower was absolutely perfect - it went by way too fast. I'm told that's how my wedding day will feel. I don't want it to fly by! I want to be able to stop, take in & soak up the memories that will be made on one of the best days of my life.













No comments:
Post a Comment