Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things I'm LOVING Thursday

I'm LOVING this new cooking blog I found on Pioneer Woman - it is Bake at 350.  I've been on a cooking blog kick lately & have found some delish recipes - like chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes, cakeballs, and scrabble cookies.  How CUTE are those cookies?  I LOVE Scrabble & LOVE cookies and these would be so cute at a bridal shower or a cute wedding favor idea (except that would be alot of cookies to bake).


I'm LOVING that this weekend will be filled with friends.  Two birthdays to celebrate, a coming home from the Army party, and a bachelorette party.  Pics to follow.


I'm LOVING that I finally got an upgrade on my phone.  Unfortunately, my old iphone jumped out of my hands this weekend (literally) and the front screen cracked.  Sad day, but after 2 1/2 years - an upgrade is not  unwelcomed.  


I'm LOVING the following video from the movie Something Borrowed.  I may or may not have watched the tutorial to learn how to do those New Kids on the Block moves.  Ask Brett how I good of a dancer I am now.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment