I am LOVING our wedding photography - seriously, check it out! I can't wait to blog and post some pics on here. And print & frame some of our favorite pictures, which will be hard, there are many good ones to choose from - my photographer did a great job!
I am LOVING that spring is right around the corner. I had to pick up some flowers from the grocery store the other day, pink & white snapdragons and pink spray roses). I still have wedding on my mind - I LOVED the flowers my cousins put together for our wedding and they inspired me to arrange my own little floral decoration for the apartment. I even had to use one of the Mason Jars from Wheeler, TX. I LOVE the four leaf clover on the mason jar - it makes it more authentic I feel.
I'm LOVING Watermark's Ladies Bible Study this semester! I did not realize how much I missed this study & group of Christian ladies last semester. Being back has felt right & been a blessing in my life. We are currently studying Titus and the qualifications for elders in the church. Tonight, is our night to bring treats, so I will be making these little bits of deliciousness.
I'm LOVING these fabulous little prep bowls Martha Stewart sales. They are perfect for getting all of your ingredients ready before you start cooking. I hate when you have to stop cooking/baking to measure out your ingredients (especially when the recipe calls for you to put the ingredient in immediately), these little bowls help you get everything set up beforehand. Last night we used them at our Quesadilla station - jalapenos, green onions & cilantro.
I'm LOVING this new phone app that Danielle sent me - Camera+. This app is user friendly and you can edit your pictures right on the spot, and save it directly to your camera roll on your Iphone.




No comments:
Post a Comment